8 Frequent Problems you Face with Your Epson Printer- Know How to Fix them or Opt Epson Chat Support
Epson Printer is considered an important peripheral device which is enormously used in offices & home. Printers play a brilliant part when you
data in the form of hard copies. require your
Though Epson printer is equipped with excellent features like scanning, faxing, wireless printing
, yet you
encounter lots of hassle situation working with your printer. And this is when
you start getting errors on your printer screen. There can be etc of such errors like paper jam error, fault execution error or empty
paper tray it and many more. some various
Here, in this post, we are specifying the most common problems of Epson Printers and the solutions to resolve them quickly.To speed up your printing process follow these steps:
Problem 1: Printing is too slow or printer showing sluggish behavior.
- Reset the printer while turning it off/on.
- Check the print driver settings. Selecting certain paper types or printing in Best quality can slow print speeds. Try to print with plain paper in Normal or Draft quality for faster print speeds.
- Try to Uninstall and then re-install the print driver. Check if the printing gets fast.
- If you are printing wirelessly, check the network status. Restart your router by unplugging it, waiting 10 seconds, and plugging it back in
- Change the default print quality setting from Normal to Fast Draft.
- Other speedup suggestions: Print pages without graphics or images, and add RAM to your printer, if possible.
Problem 2: Ink and/or toner costs too much or Printer showing ink cartridge is empty.
- Using third party vendors remanufactured or refilled ink cartridges is not recommended.
- Try buying
-capacity cartridges. higher
- If you print a lot, try an ink cartridge with a 250-plus page yield, or a toner cartridge with a 2,000-plus page yield.
- Think before you print. You can reduce clutter and save ink and paper by only printing the material you actually need.
- Don’t always go
on with your printer's
-cartridge warnings. Sometimes the printer shows low ink low days before it actually runs out of the ink. Don’t rush to replace your cartridges. warnings many
- Take care of
& cartridges. Put every little extra effort to conserve it. ink toner
Problem 3: Windows
To fix this glitch in Windows 7, click Start and select Devices and Printers.
Under Printers and Faxes, right-click the printer you want to make the default,
and select Set as default printer. Most of the problems get resolves following
this. If not, take Support for
print jobs to
the wrong printer. is sending
Problem 4: My wireless printer is too slow in Printing/Scanning.
- To get the best performance from a network printer, we recommend you to use Ethernet-cable-to-router connection.
- Since Wi-Fi speeds slow down with distance, keep your wireless printer as close as possible to the router.
- Make sure your
Wi-Fi printer or any wireless print server it connects to supports the 802.11n
spec, which can rival the performance of 100-
- Other remedies include:
Facing errors while scanning with your Epson Printer? Support for Epson scanner will help you resolve this issue quickly in seconds. Just call Toll Free on below numbers.
Problem 5: Prints are not up to the mark
If you are using re-manufactured or refilled ink cartridges, you may face this problem of awful prints. We recommend sticking with the manufacturer's ink. Third-party products may save
its cheaper inks produce lower-quality prints. your
Also take care of the wasted ink. Some cartridges leave more than 40 percent of their ink unused. Keep checking for any wastage.
Problem 6: How to fit more text on one page?
, select Print and Properties, and then look for a printer setting that lets you increase the number of pages per sheet. In any Windows program
- You can use the Fit to Page printing function when you want to print, for example, an A4 size document on another size paper.
- Fit to Page printing automatically resizes your page to the paper size you select. You can also resize your page manually.
- Selecting the Correct Paper Type in Windows setting
- Select the appropriate Size setting.
- Select Portrait (tall) or Landscape (wide) to change the orientation of your printout.
Problem 7: My paper tray is flimsy.
To cut down some costs on some printers, vendors often include low-capacity or flimsy trays. So how will you differentiate it? Before buying a printer, examine the paper tray carefully. If it is of low plastic, try to exchange the model. If the tray is too small for your printing needs, check other options.
Problem 8: Getting too much Paper Jam Sessions
To resolve a paper jam or paper tray output error, follow these steps:
- Power on the printer
- Open the door
for a few seconds and do a print job. If not resolved
follow . next step
- Check for any piece of paper in the printer.
- After checking, install the paper and push the "Black" or "Color" Button.
- Push the red button during 5 seconds.
- Check if the jam clears.
Facing Problems Other Than Above?
If your problem or issue is other than what we have listed out above, then call us toll free or choose Epson printer support live chat to talk to our experts. Our team has well prepared and capable experts who are available round the clock to resolve every issue with your any printer. These experts have earned years of involvement in this calling in the wake of clearing extreme examination process and preparing process.
Just Note down our Epson Printer Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-436-0509 for US, +44-800-046-5700 (UK), +61-1800-769-903 (AU)